The Frugal Free Gal shared some tip on how to save money on veterinarian costs! We as pet owners need all the tips we can get on how to cut cost when going to the veterinarian. The animals are our family members and we take them to the doctor the same as we take our children for shots and sickness. These tips are very easy to understand and even easier to be applied. Thanks to the Frugal Free Gal for this wonderful information. Here are the tips:
1. Shop Around for Pet Insurance – Pet insurance can cost anywhere from $25 to $50 a month, but it can be a lifesaver for your pocketbook when it comes to expensive operations and procedures.
2. Score Discounts with Pet Assure – If insurance is outside your price range, you might consider a more affordable option like Pet Assure. The plan offers up to 25 percent off all medical services and 50 percent of pet products from participating vets.
3. Get a Written Estimate –A written estimate can help you avoid “surprise” costs and make sure both you and the vet are on the same page when it comes to your pet’s care.
4. Get Regular Check Ups – Can you save money by going to the vet more often? You bet! Regular check ups for your pet are like yearly tune-ups for your car – they’ll help diagnose smaller problems before they become expensive bigger problems.
5. Visit During Regular Hours – Emergency visits, either after hours or during working hours but without an appointment, can be costly. If your pet is truly sick or injured, definitely take him to see the vet immediately, but if he’s merely under the weather and can wait 24 hours or so, go ahead and make an appointment.
And a bonus tip:
6. Take Advantage of Discounts – There are all sorts of vet care discounts available to pet owners. Some might include senior and veteran discounts, but can also be used to save money if you’re a multi-pet owner or the owner of a stray or rescued animal. Not all vets offer discounts, but it definitely doesn’t hurt to ask!
Here's where you'll put a new set of fantastic & bold words that practically take control of their subconscious mind and compel them to click on your awesome affiliate offers or other stuff you want to send traffic to! You can make many of these!
Here's where you'll dazzle them with amazing words that practically take control of their subconscious mind and compel them to click on your awesome affiliate offers or other stuff you want to send traffic to!